Almost suddenly, the Limpopo-like savannah landscape, with countless baobab trees, yields to the land of valleys. Three hours ago, a perfect orange sun emerged while our bus was somewhere on the A1 route, traversing Mashonaland West, Zimbabwe’s north-western province.
- Judges Rammaka Mathopo and Mahube Molemela among five candidates for ConCourt
- Ace tries to widen net to catch all with revised step-aside list
- Getting the story in Somalia can be a deadly affair for journalists
- Lessons from Palma attack: What next for the insurgency in Cabo Delgado?
- ‘It’s absolutely terrifying to be a whistleblower in Sasol’