Almost suddenly, the Limpopo-like savannah landscape, with countless baobab trees, yields to the land of valleys. Three hours ago, a perfect orange sun emerged while our bus was somewhere on the A1 route, traversing Mashonaland West, Zimbabwe’s north-western province.
- R2.3bn VBS trial expected to only begin in 2022
- Spy boss tells how agency was used to detain Zuma’s wife after poisoning claims
- ‘Each one, teach one’: Rethinking education in a pandemic
- 2020-21 NBA SEASON – AFRICAN BLOGTABLE
- Beyond the digital cold war: Technology and the future of US-African engagement under Biden