“If, on the other hand, the courts rule against holding new elections, an outcome that seems more likely, there shall be a swearing-in ceremony for Kenyatta and Kenya will go back to business as usual, we hope” (Marco Longari, AFP)
- Ace tries to widen net to catch all with revised step-aside list
- Getting the story in Somalia can be a deadly affair for journalists
- Lessons from Palma attack: What next for the insurgency in Cabo Delgado?
- ‘It’s absolutely terrifying to be a whistleblower in Sasol’
- Dr Nawal El Saadawi: A daughter of Egypt remembered