The Mail & Guardian interviewed deputy chief justice Dikgang Moseneke this week, and we’ve put together this list of some of his words of wisdom.
- Zondo commission: Molefe says Glencore sold Optimum to portray him as a Gupta ally
- Panel slams Mkhwebane in a report that sets parliament on long road to impeachment
- ‘We can’t afford to become the Covid continent’
- What South Africa’s universities have learnt about the future from Covid-19
- Concourt to hear Zondo commission’s application for contempt order against Zuma on March 25