We entered into a civil union at the Department of Home Affairs in August 2015, because, like a lot of people, we didn’t really have the money for a big, lavish wedding. Then, in March last year, we entered a competition by the Pink Loerie Festival, which is held annually in Knysna, to be one of 16 gay couples to be wed in what was the first mass gay wedding ceremony on the continent – and we won.
- Judges Rammaka Mathopo and Mahube Molemela among five candidates for ConCourt
- Ace tries to widen net to catch all with revised step-aside list
- Getting the story in Somalia can be a deadly affair for journalists
- Lessons from Palma attack: What next for the insurgency in Cabo Delgado?
- ‘It’s absolutely terrifying to be a whistleblower in Sasol’