We entered into a civil union at the Department of Home Affairs in August 2015, because, like a lot of people, we didn’t really have the money for a big, lavish wedding. Then, in March last year, we entered a competition by the Pink Loerie Festival, which is held annually in Knysna, to be one of 16 gay couples to be wed in what was the first mass gay wedding ceremony on the continent – and we won.
- UN: South African peacekeepers in DRC face paternity claims
- Company involved in Gupta VAT payout previously involved in Moyane nephew scandal
- ANC, EFF determined to loot Nelson Mandela Bay― Maimane
- Moyane threatens Ramaphosa with legal action over suspension
- Nairobi can fix its serious waste problem