We entered into a civil union at the Department of Home Affairs in August 2015, because, like a lot of people, we didn’t really have the money for a big, lavish wedding. Then, in March last year, we entered a competition by the Pink Loerie Festival, which is held annually in Knysna, to be one of 16 gay couples to be wed in what was the first mass gay wedding ceremony on the continent – and we won.
- No one is above the law, Constitutional Court tells Zuma
- Ms K describes ‘separate and discrete’ SSA command structure to protect Zuma
- Shonisani Lethole died due to negligence, ombud finds
- Mpumalanga premier fined for attending Mthembu funeral without a mask
- R2.3bn VBS trial expected to only begin in 2022