Members of Parliament are debating an EFF motion for the amendment of the Constitution to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation. (David Harrison, M&G)
- Judges Rammaka Mathopo and Mahube Molemela among five candidates for ConCourt
- Ace tries to widen net to catch all with revised step-aside list
- Getting the story in Somalia can be a deadly affair for journalists
- Lessons from Palma attack: What next for the insurgency in Cabo Delgado?
- ‘It’s absolutely terrifying to be a whistleblower in Sasol’